We at Analdin.com (“Website”) take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting your personal data. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact Information” below for information on how to contact us.
We may collect, use and store several types of personal data to the extent it is necessary to provide users with our service:
Persons who visit the Website without logging in or registering “unregistered users”
- · Technical Data includes pseudonymized internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- · Usage Data includes aggregated information about how you use our Website, products, and services.
Persons who choose to create an account “registered users”
- · Identity Data includes a username or similar identifier, date of birth and gender.
- · Contact Data includes email address.
- · Technical Data includes pseudonymized internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
- · User Submitted Data includes data collected at your direction for a specific function, for example, your username and password, your preferences, feedback, and comments.
- · Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products, and services.
- · Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also collect and process an aggregated data to generate statistics about our users that may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. We do not collect special categories of Personal Information about you (race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, political opinions, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
Methods to Collect Personal Information:
- 1. Direct interactions. Search queries on our Website, filling in forms on our Website, subscribing to our service, posting materials, taking part in surveys, reporting a problem with our Website etc Automated technologies or interactions. We use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment and browsing actions, including IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device information, search terms, and cookie information
- 3. Gifs: We use a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs) that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective.
- 4.Analytics. We use third-party analytics and advertising tools and technologies, in particular, Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc., USA (“Google”).
How We Use Your Personal Data:
We will only use your personal data when the applicable local law allows us to. Most commonly, in the following circumstances: To perform the services provided to you under our Term and Conditions, and any other agreement that you have with us. Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. Where you declare your valid consent to use it.
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information:
- · Provision of services, customer management, customization of content for registered members only;
· Analytics: to determine unique users, to monitor a total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns;
· Functionality and security: to diagnose or fix technology problems, and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement;
· Compliance: to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations;
We do not disclose your Personal Information except in the limited circumstances
*to our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf;
*to legal successors (in a case of a Website liquidation, sale, transfer or similar proceeding);
*to regulators, law enforcement when we reasonably believe such disclosure is needed to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request,help investigation of potential violations, detect and prevent illegal or suspected illegal activities, security or technical issues, protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; or to maintain and protect the security and integrity of our Website.
Our Policy Towards Minors: Our Website is not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Website is accessed and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected] If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate that person’s account.
Confidentiality and Security: Our Website commits to taking all the necessary measures to prevent and secure the data that’s collected and treated, preventing them from being damaged, destroyed or stolen. However, we don’t control every risk associated with internet usage, so there are always risks associated with the usage of internet and data sharing online.
Your Rights to Request, Change or Delete Your Data: According to the law in force, the users have the right to access their personal data free of costs anytime they want, and have the right to change or delete their personal data free of costs anytime they want. We can also provide to our users, in a digital format, a copy of their personal data explaining what have we collected, where we’re using it and who has access to it.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation law in the European Union effective May 25, 2018, users can request a copy of their personal data as well as get Website to delete their personal data.